How to Write for RELEVANT
If you are interested in writing for RELEVANT, you’ve come to the right place.
RELEVANT covers faith, culture and intentional living. Our readership is culturally savvy, mainly Christian 20 and 30somethings who are looking for purpose, depth and spiritual truth. Our mission is to challenge people to go further in their spiritual journey, live selflessly and intentionally, care about positively impacting the world around them, and find the unexpected places God is speaking in life, music and culture.
With a monthly reach of more than 5,000,000 unique visitors and growing, RELEVANTmagazine.com features daily features separate from the bi-monthly magazine.
- Current is our Op Ed section covering national and global issues, including politics. We want timely, thoughtful commentary on the issues that matter to our audience.
- Faith explores spiritual topics (spiritual disciplines, relationship with God, others and the Church, worship).
- Life covers just that: life (relationships, career, finance, travel, psychology and ethics/morality).
- Culture talks about what’s new and noteworthy in culture—trends, fashion, film, TV, arts and music.
- Justice talks about social justice from a whole-life perspective—sustainable change, sacrificial living, spiritual impact.
To pitch an article you’d like to write, include a summary describing the article idea, an approximate length and date it could be finished.
We prefer completed submissions as Word or Pages attachments. Your name and one- to two-sentence bio should be included with your submission. We don’t pay for web articles, but we do include a byline, bio and link. All articles will be edited for length, grammar, content, style and tone.
To pitch a story idea or submit a feature for RELEVANTmagazine.com, contact us here. (If the link doesn’t work, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.) We do our best to respond to all inquiries, but be aware we are sometimes inundated. If you have not heard back from us after 1-2 weeks, please assume we will not be able to use your idea or submission.