It’s not like you NEED an excuse to throw back your favorite beverage. But just in case you’re wavering on whether or not to down that second cup, perhaps the fact that it’s National Coffee Day will help you make your mind up. Jittery folks everywhere rejoice! Get in on the action with a number of shops giving away free or reduced cups of joe all day.
– Dunkin’ Donuts is giving out a free medium cup of Dark Roast coffee on Tuesday at participating locations.
– Krispy Kreme is offering customers a free 12-ounce cup of coffee—plus a free glazed doughnut.
– LaMar’s Donuts is giving away one free 12-ounce coffee per customer all day.
– Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf‘s iced coffees (and americanos) will be 50 percent off their normal prices.
– Cumberland Farms is making you work for your free coffee: text FREECOFFEE to 33733 to receive a coupon good for free coffee—hot or iced, small or large—all day on Tuesday.
– Whole Foods’ month-long coffee deal lands on National Coffee Day: a cup of coffee costs only a quarter.
– Maui Wowi Hawaiian is offering a 50 percent discount on all online coffee orders —use the promo code ALOHACOFFEE at checkout.
– Peet’s Coffee & Tea will give customers a Peet’s Major Dickason blend coffee with the purchase of any food item.
– Sheetz is giving customers free coffee throughout the day.
– Wawa is offering a complimentary self-serve cup of any hot beverage (including lattes and hot chocolate) up to 24 ounces.
Laura Studarus is a staff writer at RELEVANT. She likes catsup and pie. Now there's nothing left to discuss on the second date. Follow her on Twitter @Laura_Studarus.