Dobson Gives Rare Interview


dobson
Dr. James Dobson of Focus on the Family gave a rare interview on Fox News on Tuesday to state that his movement has not surrendered. Dobson says he was quoted out of context in an article in the London Telegraph in February which seemed to indicate that he felt Focus on the Family had been defeated. “We tried to defend the unborn child, the dignity of the family, but it was a holding action,” The Telegraph reported him saying. “We are awash in evil and the battle is still to be waged. We are right now in the most discouraging period of that long conflict. Humanly speaking, we can say we have lost all those battles.” Dobson told Fox’s Sean Hannity that the Telegraph intentionally left out his statement that his organization was not going to give up.

Scroll To Top