With Americans consuming over 400 million cups of coffee per day, it’s no wonder that #NationalCoffeeDay is a thing. The United States imports an excess of $4 billion worth of coffee per year!
Here are a few places where you can fuel for the day:
– Dunkin’ Donuts is celebrating its 66th birthday by selling medium-sized cups of coffee for 66 cents. Start checking under your car seats.
– Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is upping the ante by offering a free cup of coffee AND a free glazed doughnut. Sweet.
– Stop at any WaWa’s location on your way back to the office from lunch and get a free coffee any size.
– McDonald’s is giving away a free hot or iced cup of coffee with any download of their app.
– Starbucks is donating one rust-resistant coffee tree to farmers for every brewed cup of Mexico Chiapas purchased which is … also cool. We guess.