This amazing chart shows why people friend and defriend one another on Facebook. It’s pretty interesting, especially as it’s broken down by gender category. Check out the graph below and our thoughts on the new data …
1) Do any of these facts surprise you?
2) Is it odd that women seem less likely than men to tolerate offensive comments? Why do you think that is?
3) According to this study, men and women use Facebook primarily for very different purposes. In your experience, have you found this to be true?
4) Have you ever added someone for the "quality of [their] photo"?
5) What, overall, do you think this says about our culture?