Zachary Reyna Has Passed Away, After Donating His Organs to Others
Very sad news out of Florida today. Zachary Reyna, the 12-year-old baseball fanatic who contracted a rare, "brain-eating" amoeba while playing in a reservoir near his home, has passed away after battling his infection for the past three weeks at a Miami hospital. He has donated his organs so that other children will be able to live. "Zac is our miracle," Reyna's parents said in a Facebook post."" His strong spirit will always be among us. He changed all of our lives, brought us closer to God, strengthened our family and his story has touched people around the world" ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing