Zachary Reyna Has Passed Away, After Donating His Organs to Others
Very sad news out of Florida today. Zachary Reyna, the 12-year-old baseball fanatic who contracted a rare, "brain-eating" amoeba while playing in a reservoir near his home, has passed away after battling his infection for the past three weeks at a Miami hospital. He has donated his organs so that other children will be able to live. "Zac is our miracle," Reyna's parents said in a Facebook post."" His strong spirit will always be among us. He changed all of our lives, brought us closer to God, strengthened our family and his story has touched people around the world" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images