Zachary Reyna Has Passed Away, After Donating His Organs to Others
Very sad news out of Florida today. Zachary Reyna, the 12-year-old baseball fanatic who contracted a rare, "brain-eating" amoeba while playing in a reservoir near his home, has passed away after battling his infection for the past three weeks at a Miami hospital. He has donated his organs so that other children will be able to live. "Zac is our miracle," Reyna's parents said in a Facebook post."" His strong spirit will always be among us. He changed all of our lives, brought us closer to God, strengthened our family and his story has touched people around the world" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.