Zachary Reyna Has Passed Away, After Donating His Organs to Others
Very sad news out of Florida today. Zachary Reyna, the 12-year-old baseball fanatic who contracted a rare, "brain-eating" amoeba while playing in a reservoir near his home, has passed away after battling his infection for the past three weeks at a Miami hospital. He has donated his organs so that other children will be able to live. "Zac is our miracle," Reyna's parents said in a Facebook post."" His strong spirit will always be among us. He changed all of our lives, brought us closer to God, strengthened our family and his story has touched people around the world" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > States With Mandatory Background Checks for Guns Don't Have As Many School Shootings
- > Donald Trump Named 'Person of the Year' By 'Time' Magazine
- > Ohio Just Passed a Law That Makes Abortion Illegal at the Moment a Heartbeat Can Be Detected
- > Do You Even Lift (Your Name on High), Bro?
- > Finally, Another Will Ferrell Athlete Movie Is in the Works