Zachary Reyna Has Passed Away, After Donating His Organs to Others
Very sad news out of Florida today. Zachary Reyna, the 12-year-old baseball fanatic who contracted a rare, "brain-eating" amoeba while playing in a reservoir near his home, has passed away after battling his infection for the past three weeks at a Miami hospital. He has donated his organs so that other children will be able to live. "Zac is our miracle," Reyna's parents said in a Facebook post."" His strong spirit will always be among us. He changed all of our lives, brought us closer to God, strengthened our family and his story has touched people around the world" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New ‘24’ Spinoff Won’t Star Jack Bauer
- > Here’s a Time-Lapse Video of One World Trade Center Being Built
- > European Naval Forces Saved 4,000 Migrants This Weekend
- > Is that Creepy ‘Charlie Charlie’ Game Just a Viral Marketing Stunt?
- > Banksy Mural on Side of Trailer Could Go for $400,000 at Auction