You're Accused of Being a Violent Stalker, Charlie Brown
Peter Robbins, who voiced Charlie Brown in most of the Peanuts specials has been arrested on charges of stalking and making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury. Robbins, now 56 and living in San Diego, is being held on a $550,000 bail, and his manager, not shockingly, had no comment on the incident. Good grief ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts