You're Accused of Being a Violent Stalker, Charlie Brown
Peter Robbins, who voiced Charlie Brown in most of the Peanuts specials has been arrested on charges of stalking and making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury. Robbins, now 56 and living in San Diego, is being held on a $550,000 bail, and his manager, not shockingly, had no comment on the incident. Good grief ...
Recommended For You
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short