You're Accused of Being a Violent Stalker, Charlie Brown
Peter Robbins, who voiced Charlie Brown in most of the Peanuts specials has been arrested on charges of stalking and making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury. Robbins, now 56 and living in San Diego, is being held on a $550,000 bail, and his manager, not shockingly, had no comment on the incident. Good grief ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking