You're Accused of Being a Violent Stalker, Charlie Brown
Peter Robbins, who voiced Charlie Brown in most of the Peanuts specials has been arrested on charges of stalking and making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury. Robbins, now 56 and living in San Diego, is being held on a $550,000 bail, and his manager, not shockingly, had no comment on the incident. Good grief ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle