Your Two Favorite People Are Making a Movie Together
Ryan Gosling (America's sweetheart) is set to make his directorial debut starring Christina Hendricks (America's other sweetheart) called How to Catch a Monster, a "fantasy noir" Gosling wrote about a single mother who “is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town.” If anything, it sounds a little too normal, but Gosling has proved himself to be one Hollywood's most multi-dimensional creative talents, so fingers crossed, this could be a good one ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy