Your Two Favorite People Are Making a Movie Together
Ryan Gosling (America's sweetheart) is set to make his directorial debut starring Christina Hendricks (America's other sweetheart) called How to Catch a Monster, a "fantasy noir" Gosling wrote about a single mother who “is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town.” If anything, it sounds a little too normal, but Gosling has proved himself to be one Hollywood's most multi-dimensional creative talents, so fingers crossed, this could be a good one ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Newly Found Martin Luther Book Includes His Handwritten Notes
- > Watch: GoPro Reminds Us What Summer Is About
- > Reese Witherspoon to Star in Tinker Bell Movie
- > The Arnold Schwarzenegger of Kangaroos Has Been Spotted in an Australian Neighborhood
- > Enjoy This New 2-Minute ‘Jurassic World’ Featurette