Your Two Favorite People Are Making a Movie Together
Ryan Gosling (America's sweetheart) is set to make his directorial debut starring Christina Hendricks (America's other sweetheart) called How to Catch a Monster, a "fantasy noir" Gosling wrote about a single mother who “is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town.” If anything, it sounds a little too normal, but Gosling has proved himself to be one Hollywood's most multi-dimensional creative talents, so fingers crossed, this could be a good one ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated