Your Two Favorite People Are Making a Movie Together
Ryan Gosling (America's sweetheart) is set to make his directorial debut starring Christina Hendricks (America's other sweetheart) called How to Catch a Monster, a "fantasy noir" Gosling wrote about a single mother who “is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town.” If anything, it sounds a little too normal, but Gosling has proved himself to be one Hollywood's most multi-dimensional creative talents, so fingers crossed, this could be a good one ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’