Your Two Favorite People Are Making a Movie Together
Ryan Gosling (America's sweetheart) is set to make his directorial debut starring Christina Hendricks (America's other sweetheart) called How to Catch a Monster, a "fantasy noir" Gosling wrote about a single mother who “is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town.” If anything, it sounds a little too normal, but Gosling has proved himself to be one Hollywood's most multi-dimensional creative talents, so fingers crossed, this could be a good one ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation