Your October Jobs Report Is In
Businesses added 171,000 jobs in October, while the employment rate ticked up slightly to 7.9%, in the final round of numbers that pundits will have to bandy about before we get another election under the belt. The news comes on the heels of a report that said first-time jobless claims fell to 363,000 last month, and a private study that estimated 158,000 jobs have been added. None of these numbers have been grim enough or encouraging enough to immediately move the needle on the U.S. stock index futures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber Calls Out Award Shows for Celebrating the Wrong Things
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week