Your October Jobs Report Is In
Businesses added 171,000 jobs in October, while the employment rate ticked up slightly to 7.9%, in the final round of numbers that pundits will have to bandy about before we get another election under the belt. The news comes on the heels of a report that said first-time jobless claims fell to 363,000 last month, and a private study that estimated 158,000 jobs have been added. None of these numbers have been grim enough or encouraging enough to immediately move the needle on the U.S. stock index futures ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy