Your October Jobs Report Is In
Businesses added 171,000 jobs in October, while the employment rate ticked up slightly to 7.9%, in the final round of numbers that pundits will have to bandy about before we get another election under the belt. The news comes on the heels of a report that said first-time jobless claims fell to 363,000 last month, and a private study that estimated 158,000 jobs have been added. None of these numbers have been grim enough or encouraging enough to immediately move the needle on the U.S. stock index futures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts