Your October Jobs Report Is In
Businesses added 171,000 jobs in October, while the employment rate ticked up slightly to 7.9%, in the final round of numbers that pundits will have to bandy about before we get another election under the belt. The news comes on the heels of a report that said first-time jobless claims fell to 363,000 last month, and a private study that estimated 158,000 jobs have been added. None of these numbers have been grim enough or encouraging enough to immediately move the needle on the U.S. stock index futures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)