Your October Jobs Report Is In
Businesses added 171,000 jobs in October, while the employment rate ticked up slightly to 7.9%, in the final round of numbers that pundits will have to bandy about before we get another election under the belt. The news comes on the heels of a report that said first-time jobless claims fell to 363,000 last month, and a private study that estimated 158,000 jobs have been added. None of these numbers have been grim enough or encouraging enough to immediately move the needle on the U.S. stock index futures ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage