Your Dad Ignores Mom Because She's 'Hard-Nosed' and 'Awful-Looking,' Says Pat Robertson
Pat Robertson has a question-and-answer segment on his television show because we live in a world where people consider his advice to be valuable. Among those people was a 17-year-old boy looking for someone to speak into his parents' marriage woes. (A 17-year-old boy writing Pat Robertson for advice disproves at least 10 theories about what a "typical teenager" is.) The boy said that his father is addicted to video games, which has left his mother feeling lonesome and that he "just want[s his] father to spend more time with [his] mom." Robertson replied with the usual wit, wisdom and penetrating insight that is his trademark. “It may be your mom isn’t as sweet as you think she is,” he said. “She may be kind of hard-nosed ... He said 'my father.' He's not paying attention to Mom." That was just the beginning of a lengthy treatise on the need for our nation's "awful-looking" she-harpies to get it together. Sure hope that teen finds this advice useful ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Here's a Video of an Escaped Emu Running Around a Town in England
- > Poll: 6 in 10 Americans Approve of the Use of Drone Strikes
- > Report: Freddie Gray Sustained Injuries in Van; Death Ruled Homicide
- > Nigerian Military Rescue More Than 100 Women and Children from Boko Haram
- > Tesla Announces Creation of ‘Powerwall’ Consumer Battery