Your Cat Is a Natural Born Killer
The results of a recent study may come as no surprise to anyone who has looked into the cold, soulless eyes of their own Mr. Mittens and wondered, “Does my cat want to kill me?”
According to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, the answer is likely yes. Researchers were looking into threats to bird populations when they uncovered the startling findings: Cats are responsible for killing billions (that’s BILLIONS) of animals a year. Estimates are that our feline friends are killing more than 1.5 billion birds and 20 billion mammals in the United States every year. Who's LOLing now? ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like