Your Cat Is a Natural Born Killer
The results of a recent study may come as no surprise to anyone who has looked into the cold, soulless eyes of their own Mr. Mittens and wondered, “Does my cat want to kill me?”
According to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, the answer is likely yes. Researchers were looking into threats to bird populations when they uncovered the startling findings: Cats are responsible for killing billions (that’s BILLIONS) of animals a year. Estimates are that our feline friends are killing more than 1.5 billion birds and 20 billion mammals in the United States every year. Who's LOLing now? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation