Your Cat Is a Natural Born Killer
The results of a recent study may come as no surprise to anyone who has looked into the cold, soulless eyes of their own Mr. Mittens and wondered, “Does my cat want to kill me?”
According to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, the answer is likely yes. Researchers were looking into threats to bird populations when they uncovered the startling findings: Cats are responsible for killing billions (that’s BILLIONS) of animals a year. Estimates are that our feline friends are killing more than 1.5 billion birds and 20 billion mammals in the United States every year. Who's LOLing now? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > A Previously Unfinished Love Story by JRR Tolkien Will Be Published Next Year
- > Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'
- > Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music
- > And Now, Here's James Corden Re-enacting Famous Tom Cruise Movie Scenes
- > Iraqi Officials: Retaking Mosul From ISIS Is Moving Fast