Your Cat Is a Natural Born Killer
The results of a recent study may come as no surprise to anyone who has looked into the cold, soulless eyes of their own Mr. Mittens and wondered, “Does my cat want to kill me?”
According to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, the answer is likely yes. Researchers were looking into threats to bird populations when they uncovered the startling findings: Cats are responsible for killing billions (that’s BILLIONS) of animals a year. Estimates are that our feline friends are killing more than 1.5 billion birds and 20 billion mammals in the United States every year. Who's LOLing now? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark