Your Cat Is a Natural Born Killer
The results of a recent study may come as no surprise to anyone who has looked into the cold, soulless eyes of their own Mr. Mittens and wondered, “Does my cat want to kill me?”
According to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, the answer is likely yes. Researchers were looking into threats to bird populations when they uncovered the startling findings: Cats are responsible for killing billions (that’s BILLIONS) of animals a year. Estimates are that our feline friends are killing more than 1.5 billion birds and 20 billion mammals in the United States every year. Who's LOLing now? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage