Young Donors Among Nation’s Most Generous
Even though the overall amount of charitable giving is down from last year among America’s top 50 donors, for the first time ever, three young couples are among the top five most generous. According to the new list from The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan fall behind only Warren Buffet in the amount of money they gave away in 2012. Also in the top five are two other couples who are under the age of 40: Texas billionaires John and Laura Arnold (both 38) and Google’s Sergey Brin and his wife Anne Wojcicki (both 39) each gave hundreds of millions …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?