"You'll Have a New Email and You'll Like It." -Facebook
Facebook's come under fire for changing your email address over the weekend to the one it thinks you should have. Whatever email address you listed when you signed up for Facebook has now been replaced by the company's own @facebook.com address that it automatically gave to all its users a few months ago. So, basically, the only way you ever contacted people outside of Facebook is now also a Facebook thing. Which means we'd better go write a Facebook status complaining about it. Right after we check our Facebooks ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Kendrick Lamar’s Reebok Shoe Designs Are Commentary about Street Gangs
- > Reminder: Don't Jump on Stage to Charge Your Phone During a Broadway Play
- > Baylor, World’s Largest Baptist University, Drops ‘Homosexual Acts’ Ban
- > Excellent: Harry Shearer, the Voice of Mr. Burns and Others Will Return to ‘The Simpsons’
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook