"You'll Have a New Email and You'll Like It." -Facebook
Facebook's come under fire for changing your email address over the weekend to the one it thinks you should have. Whatever email address you listed when you signed up for Facebook has now been replaced by the company's own @facebook.com address that it automatically gave to all its users a few months ago. So, basically, the only way you ever contacted people outside of Facebook is now also a Facebook thing. Which means we'd better go write a Facebook status complaining about it. Right after we check our Facebooks ...
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation