"You'll Have a New Email and You'll Like It." -Facebook
Facebook's come under fire for changing your email address over the weekend to the one it thinks you should have. Whatever email address you listed when you signed up for Facebook has now been replaced by the company's own @facebook.com address that it automatically gave to all its users a few months ago. So, basically, the only way you ever contacted people outside of Facebook is now also a Facebook thing. Which means we'd better go write a Facebook status complaining about it. Right after we check our Facebooks ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns