"You'll Have a New Email and You'll Like It." -Facebook
Facebook's come under fire for changing your email address over the weekend to the one it thinks you should have. Whatever email address you listed when you signed up for Facebook has now been replaced by the company's own @facebook.com address that it automatically gave to all its users a few months ago. So, basically, the only way you ever contacted people outside of Facebook is now also a Facebook thing. Which means we'd better go write a Facebook status complaining about it. Right after we check our Facebooks ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts