"You'll Have a New Email and You'll Like It." -Facebook
Facebook's come under fire for changing your email address over the weekend to the one it thinks you should have. Whatever email address you listed when you signed up for Facebook has now been replaced by the company's own @facebook.com address that it automatically gave to all its users a few months ago. So, basically, the only way you ever contacted people outside of Facebook is now also a Facebook thing. Which means we'd better go write a Facebook status complaining about it. Right after we check our Facebooks ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles