You Know Your Bible Camp Prank Has Gone Horribly Wrong When a Hazmat Team Has Been Called
There’s nothing like orchestrating some good ole fashioned, harmless mischief while spending a week with some church friends at a summer Bible camp. Unfortunately, youth groupers in Maryland recently learned more than just Bible lessons while at Camp Wo-Me-To. They also learned that mixing a particularly potent brand of fart spray with rodent repellant is not a good idea. The toxic concoction was hidden in a cabin’s air conditioning duct, where it blasted a group of unsuspecting Bible campers, sending six to the hospital with respiratory problems.
A hazmat team was then called to decontaminate the rest of the campers and to attempt to ventilate the cabins. Thankfully, all six of the hospitalized youth groupers were later released. When a product has Amazon reviews like this one, they should have known they were playing a dangerous game with the fart spray: "For some reason I thought this would be the funniest prank ever. Problem is, I can't even touch the bottles! The bottles themselves smell SO bad, it gets on your fingers and anything else it comes in contact with. The smell is pretty putrid, I can't even describe it” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.