You Could Own this James Bond Submarine Car
This fully functioning, custom submarine car featured in the 1977 007 film The Spy Who Loved Me will be auctioned off this September. The lucky winner will not only take home a one-of-a-kind piece of Bond memorabilia, they’ll also be the owners of an actual, working, underwater Lotus Esprit. After the film finished shooting, the custom-built sub was put into a storage unit in Long Island, where it was forgotten about until it became one of the most epic Storage Wars-style finds ever. In 1989 the unit that housed the submarine car had become delinquent and was sold off in a blind auction. Do memorabilia experts now estimate that the car could fetch seven figures? YUPPP …
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing