You Could Own this James Bond Submarine Car
This fully functioning, custom submarine car featured in the 1977 007 film The Spy Who Loved Me will be auctioned off this September. The lucky winner will not only take home a one-of-a-kind piece of Bond memorabilia, they’ll also be the owners of an actual, working, underwater Lotus Esprit. After the film finished shooting, the custom-built sub was put into a storage unit in Long Island, where it was forgotten about until it became one of the most epic Storage Wars-style finds ever. In 1989 the unit that housed the submarine car had become delinquent and was sold off in a blind auction. Do memorabilia experts now estimate that the car could fetch seven figures? YUPPP …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like