You Could Be the Author of the 'The Dark Crystal' Prequel
You probably know Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal as the first movie to give you an honest nightmare, but it could also be your ticket to fame, as the Jim Henson Company is on the market for someone to write a prequel to the 1987 cult classic. Just head over to darkcrystal.com, enter the contest and start writing—whoever pens the winning prequel gets $10,000 (which sounds like a lot, until you start thinking about how much money most people who write prequels probably make)
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works