You Could Be the Author of the 'The Dark Crystal' Prequel
You probably know Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal as the first movie to give you an honest nightmare, but it could also be your ticket to fame, as the Jim Henson Company is on the market for someone to write a prequel to the 1987 cult classic. Just head over to darkcrystal.com, enter the contest and start writing—whoever pens the winning prequel gets $10,000 (which sounds like a lot, until you start thinking about how much money most people who write prequels probably make)
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes