You Could Be the Author of the 'The Dark Crystal' Prequel
You probably know Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal as the first movie to give you an honest nightmare, but it could also be your ticket to fame, as the Jim Henson Company is on the market for someone to write a prequel to the 1987 cult classic. Just head over to darkcrystal.com, enter the contest and start writing—whoever pens the winning prequel gets $10,000 (which sounds like a lot, until you start thinking about how much money most people who write prequels probably make)
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today