You Can Now Rent Bubba Watson’s Hovercraft Golf Cart
Back in the spring, Bubba Watson and his sponsor Oakley unveiled a prototype of a hovercraft golf cart that could blast through water hazards, ride on greens without damaging the grass and completely ignore those pesky cart paths. The concept, and accompanying viral video (embedded below), was more or a less a publicity stunt, but now, a golf course in Ohio is actually purchasing a few of the futuristic vehicles. They plan on renting the Bubba Hovers to golfers later this summer. So even if you don’t like playing golf, you now have a great excuse to go hit the links …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?