You Can Now Rent Bubba Watson’s Hovercraft Golf Cart
Back in the spring, Bubba Watson and his sponsor Oakley unveiled a prototype of a hovercraft golf cart that could blast through water hazards, ride on greens without damaging the grass and completely ignore those pesky cart paths. The concept, and accompanying viral video (embedded below), was more or a less a publicity stunt, but now, a golf course in Ohio is actually purchasing a few of the futuristic vehicles. They plan on renting the Bubba Hovers to golfers later this summer. So even if you don’t like playing golf, you now have a great excuse to go hit the links …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity