You Can Now Rent Bubba Watson’s Hovercraft Golf Cart
Back in the spring, Bubba Watson and his sponsor Oakley unveiled a prototype of a hovercraft golf cart that could blast through water hazards, ride on greens without damaging the grass and completely ignore those pesky cart paths. The concept, and accompanying viral video (embedded below), was more or a less a publicity stunt, but now, a golf course in Ohio is actually purchasing a few of the futuristic vehicles. They plan on renting the Bubba Hovers to golfers later this summer. So even if you don’t like playing golf, you now have a great excuse to go hit the links …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation