You Can Leave this Car Idling in the Parking Lot, and It Will Go Park Itself
Yesterday we posted a story about futurist and Google Engineer Ray Kurzweil who believes that the singularity—a merger of humans and technology—is just decades away. Today, Volvo is proving him wrong—the singularity has arrived, and it has taken the form of the world’s laziest invention. The Swedish automaker recently unveiled a concept car you can leave in a parking lot, and it will drive around by itself, find a parking spot and then later pick you up when you are ready to leave. The countdown to the machines’ overthrow of human enslavement by disgruntled virtual valet drivers has begun …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign