You Can Leave this Car Idling in the Parking Lot, and It Will Go Park Itself
Yesterday we posted a story about futurist and Google Engineer Ray Kurzweil who believes that the singularity—a merger of humans and technology—is just decades away. Today, Volvo is proving him wrong—the singularity has arrived, and it has taken the form of the world’s laziest invention. The Swedish automaker recently unveiled a concept car you can leave in a parking lot, and it will drive around by itself, find a parking spot and then later pick you up when you are ready to leave. The countdown to the machines’ overthrow of human enslavement by disgruntled virtual valet drivers has begun …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > 'The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,' Your New Favorite Show, Is Here.
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy