This Year’s Bachelor Is a ‘Born Again Virgin’
Reality dating shows aren’t typically known for their messages about faith and purity, but the star of this season’s The Bachelor is speaking out about both. Sean Lowe, the 29-year-old star of the ABC show, has been labeled a “born again virgin.” The former fitness model and outspoken Christian told Access Hollywood, "I got to a point where I lived my life kinda the way I wanted to live it, so it was just a vicious circle that got me nowhere. So now, I'm at a point where I'm gonna try to live my life the right way—as I see it." He confirmed to entertainment reporter Billy Bush that his decision to wait to be intimate with another woman until marriage is influenced by his strong Christian faith. You still should be embarassed about watching The Bachelor, though …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal