This Year’s Bachelor Is a ‘Born Again Virgin’
Reality dating shows aren’t typically known for their messages about faith and purity, but the star of this season’s The Bachelor is speaking out about both. Sean Lowe, the 29-year-old star of the ABC show, has been labeled a “born again virgin.” The former fitness model and outspoken Christian told Access Hollywood, "I got to a point where I lived my life kinda the way I wanted to live it, so it was just a vicious circle that got me nowhere. So now, I'm at a point where I'm gonna try to live my life the right way—as I see it." He confirmed to entertainment reporter Billy Bush that his decision to wait to be intimate with another woman until marriage is influenced by his strong Christian faith. You still should be embarassed about watching The Bachelor, though …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge