This Year’s Bachelor Is a ‘Born Again Virgin’
Reality dating shows aren’t typically known for their messages about faith and purity, but the star of this season’s The Bachelor is speaking out about both. Sean Lowe, the 29-year-old star of the ABC show, has been labeled a “born again virgin.” The former fitness model and outspoken Christian told Access Hollywood, "I got to a point where I lived my life kinda the way I wanted to live it, so it was just a vicious circle that got me nowhere. So now, I'm at a point where I'm gonna try to live my life the right way—as I see it." He confirmed to entertainment reporter Billy Bush that his decision to wait to be intimate with another woman until marriage is influenced by his strong Christian faith. You still should be embarassed about watching The Bachelor, though …
Recommended For You
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year
- > KFC Has Unleashed the ‘Double Down Dog’ Upon Humanity
- > Here's the First Trailer for the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot