This Year’s Bachelor Is a ‘Born Again Virgin’
Reality dating shows aren’t typically known for their messages about faith and purity, but the star of this season’s The Bachelor is speaking out about both. Sean Lowe, the 29-year-old star of the ABC show, has been labeled a “born again virgin.” The former fitness model and outspoken Christian told Access Hollywood, "I got to a point where I lived my life kinda the way I wanted to live it, so it was just a vicious circle that got me nowhere. So now, I'm at a point where I'm gonna try to live my life the right way—as I see it." He confirmed to entertainment reporter Billy Bush that his decision to wait to be intimate with another woman until marriage is influenced by his strong Christian faith. You still should be embarassed about watching The Bachelor, though …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?