Guy Consolmagnom is the Pope's personal astronomer—which is a real job, apparently. And he has gone on record now, laying down the hard facts about his feelings on extraterrestrials at this year's British Science Festival. Do extraterrestrials have souls? "Any entity, no matter how many tentacles it has, has a soul." Would he baptize one? "Only if it asked," which is definitely the right answer. You do not want to force a baptism on a many-tentacled extraterrestrial, soul or otherwise ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works