Guy Consolmagnom is the Pope's personal astronomer—which is a real job, apparently. And he has gone on record now, laying down the hard facts about his feelings on extraterrestrials at this year's British Science Festival. Do extraterrestrials have souls? "Any entity, no matter how many tentacles it has, has a soul." Would he baptize one? "Only if it asked," which is definitely the right answer. You do not want to force a baptism on a many-tentacled extraterrestrial, soul or otherwise ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology