Guy Consolmagnom is the Pope's personal astronomer—which is a real job, apparently. And he has gone on record now, laying down the hard facts about his feelings on extraterrestrials at this year's British Science Festival. Do extraterrestrials have souls? "Any entity, no matter how many tentacles it has, has a soul." Would he baptize one? "Only if it asked," which is definitely the right answer. You do not want to force a baptism on a many-tentacled extraterrestrial, soul or otherwise ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President