Guy Consolmagnom is the Pope's personal astronomer—which is a real job, apparently. And he has gone on record now, laying down the hard facts about his feelings on extraterrestrials at this year's British Science Festival. Do extraterrestrials have souls? "Any entity, no matter how many tentacles it has, has a soul." Would he baptize one? "Only if it asked," which is definitely the right answer. You do not want to force a baptism on a many-tentacled extraterrestrial, soul or otherwise ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Kendrick Lamar’s Reebok Shoe Designs Are Commentary about Street Gangs
- > Reminder: Don't Jump on Stage to Charge Your Phone During a Broadway Play
- > Baylor, World’s Largest Baptist University, Drops ‘Homosexual Acts’ Ban
- > Excellent: Harry Shearer, the Voice of Mr. Burns and Others Will Return to ‘The Simpsons’
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook