Would You See 'Medieval Times: The Movie'?
According to Deadline, two major Hollywood production houses have acquired the rights to make a movie somehow based on the Medieval Times dinner theater chain. The interactive restaurant famously combines live, staged, medieval knight battles with dinner menus that mainly consist of massive turkey legs. It would not be the first time Medieval Times has made an appearance on the big screen—the dinner theater was featured in the comedies The Cable Guy and Garden State. There’s no word yet if the new movie will be about the themed restaurant or the actual medieval times. But if the dinner theater play’s plot is any indication, it will contain ample amounts of jousting, falconry, dressage and sword fighting, so it would be kind of hard to mess it up …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day