Would You See 'Medieval Times: The Movie'?
According to Deadline, two major Hollywood production houses have acquired the rights to make a movie somehow based on the Medieval Times dinner theater chain. The interactive restaurant famously combines live, staged, medieval knight battles with dinner menus that mainly consist of massive turkey legs. It would not be the first time Medieval Times has made an appearance on the big screen—the dinner theater was featured in the comedies The Cable Guy and Garden State. There’s no word yet if the new movie will be about the themed restaurant or the actual medieval times. But if the dinner theater play’s plot is any indication, it will contain ample amounts of jousting, falconry, dressage and sword fighting, so it would be kind of hard to mess it up …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?