Would You See 'Medieval Times: The Movie'?
According to Deadline, two major Hollywood production houses have acquired the rights to make a movie somehow based on the Medieval Times dinner theater chain. The interactive restaurant famously combines live, staged, medieval knight battles with dinner menus that mainly consist of massive turkey legs. It would not be the first time Medieval Times has made an appearance on the big screen—the dinner theater was featured in the comedies The Cable Guy and Garden State. There’s no word yet if the new movie will be about the themed restaurant or the actual medieval times. But if the dinner theater play’s plot is any indication, it will contain ample amounts of jousting, falconry, dressage and sword fighting, so it would be kind of hard to mess it up …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video