Would You See 'Medieval Times: The Movie'?
According to Deadline, two major Hollywood production houses have acquired the rights to make a movie somehow based on the Medieval Times dinner theater chain. The interactive restaurant famously combines live, staged, medieval knight battles with dinner menus that mainly consist of massive turkey legs. It would not be the first time Medieval Times has made an appearance on the big screen—the dinner theater was featured in the comedies The Cable Guy and Garden State. There’s no word yet if the new movie will be about the themed restaurant or the actual medieval times. But if the dinner theater play’s plot is any indication, it will contain ample amounts of jousting, falconry, dressage and sword fighting, so it would be kind of hard to mess it up …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’