The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.