The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For You
- > Obama Tells Religious Heckler, ‘I Believe in God. Thanks for the Prayer'
- > Liberian Officials May Quarantine Entire Communities as Ebola Outbreak Grows
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible