The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game