The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban