The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts