The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts