The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip