The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing