The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Lexus Releases Another Glimpse at Its Hoverboard
- > A New, Rediscovered Dr. Seuss Book Released Today
- > Los Angeles Lawmakers Vote to Ban High-Capacity Magazines for Guns
- > Watching an Astronaut Play with Dissolvable Tablets and Water in Zero Gravity Very Entertaining
- > Sorry ‘X-Men’ Fans. Channing Tatum May Walk Away from His Gambit Movie