The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool
- > Watch Bono Join Bruce Springsteen On Stage to Cover ‘Because the Night’