The World's Worst Signature Might Be Headed for Your Dollar Bill
Jack Lew, President Obama's current chief of staff and his pick for the new Treasury Secretary, has what New York Magazine is calling the "world's worst signature." It may not be much of an exaggeration, and it's headed for all the new money the U.S. prints, as per one of the official duties of the Treasury Secretary. That's right—your money may soon be graced with a haphazard scrawl that looks like someone gave a pen to Leonardo DiCaprio's totem in Inception. 2013's already shaping up to be a crazier year for money than 2012 was ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims