The World's Fastest Texter Has the Right Idea
17-year-old Austin Wierschke of Rhinelander, Wisconsin took home the top prize in Times Square yesterday for being the country's fastest texter. Gold medals, landing on Mars and now this; America is just on fire lately. This is actually Austin's second consecutive victory, which makes him sort of the Ryan Lochte of texting. Actually, a little better than Ryan Lochte, because Austin has the right idea. The winner of the LG Texting Championship takes home a $50,000 reward, fully double the top prize for a gold medal Olympian. If Olympians just took all the time they spent forging their bodies into machines and would work on texting, they'd be in a lot better financial shape than they are. Time to rethink your lives, gold medal athletes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day