World's Biggest Snowball Fight Is Also World's Most Perfect Snowball Fight
Devin Graham and Contour Cameras got together to film the world's largest snowball fight (Guinness confirmed it), but what they didn't talk about how it's also the world's most perfect snowball fight. Just look at it. Everyone's in snow gear that looks equal parts fashionable and functional. The snow looks perfectly soft and powdery. There's not an eye-gouging iceball in sight. Everyone looks happy and friendly. Nobody's little brother is running inside to tell Mom that you and your friends are throwing the snowballs too hard. Even if you can't stage the world's largest snowball fight, there's still a lot to be learned from this video ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President