World's Biggest Snowball Fight Is Also World's Most Perfect Snowball Fight
Devin Graham and Contour Cameras got together to film the world's largest snowball fight (Guinness confirmed it), but what they didn't talk about how it's also the world's most perfect snowball fight. Just look at it. Everyone's in snow gear that looks equal parts fashionable and functional. The snow looks perfectly soft and powdery. There's not an eye-gouging iceball in sight. Everyone looks happy and friendly. Nobody's little brother is running inside to tell Mom that you and your friends are throwing the snowballs too hard. Even if you can't stage the world's largest snowball fight, there's still a lot to be learned from this video ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet