World's Biggest Snowball Fight Is Also World's Most Perfect Snowball Fight
Devin Graham and Contour Cameras got together to film the world's largest snowball fight (Guinness confirmed it), but what they didn't talk about how it's also the world's most perfect snowball fight. Just look at it. Everyone's in snow gear that looks equal parts fashionable and functional. The snow looks perfectly soft and powdery. There's not an eye-gouging iceball in sight. Everyone looks happy and friendly. Nobody's little brother is running inside to tell Mom that you and your friends are throwing the snowballs too hard. Even if you can't stage the world's largest snowball fight, there's still a lot to be learned from this video ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might