World's Biggest Snowball Fight Is Also World's Most Perfect Snowball Fight
Devin Graham and Contour Cameras got together to film the world's largest snowball fight (Guinness confirmed it), but what they didn't talk about how it's also the world's most perfect snowball fight. Just look at it. Everyone's in snow gear that looks equal parts fashionable and functional. The snow looks perfectly soft and powdery. There's not an eye-gouging iceball in sight. Everyone looks happy and friendly. Nobody's little brother is running inside to tell Mom that you and your friends are throwing the snowballs too hard. Even if you can't stage the world's largest snowball fight, there's still a lot to be learned from this video ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day