World's Biggest Snowball Fight Is Also World's Most Perfect Snowball Fight
Devin Graham and Contour Cameras got together to film the world's largest snowball fight (Guinness confirmed it), but what they didn't talk about how it's also the world's most perfect snowball fight. Just look at it. Everyone's in snow gear that looks equal parts fashionable and functional. The snow looks perfectly soft and powdery. There's not an eye-gouging iceball in sight. Everyone looks happy and friendly. Nobody's little brother is running inside to tell Mom that you and your friends are throwing the snowballs too hard. Even if you can't stage the world's largest snowball fight, there's still a lot to be learned from this video ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video