The World is Ready for a Jell-O City
Nature abhors a vacuum, and it is to that end that Liz Hickok, an enterprising artist in San Francisco, has accomplished the feat so many people have attempted and so few have achieved: amazing Jell-O replications of cityscapes. Balance is slowly being restored to the artistic black hole that was gelatin cities. All is right again, and she's made a ton of them ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con