The World is Ready for a Jell-O City
Nature abhors a vacuum, and it is to that end that Liz Hickok, an enterprising artist in San Francisco, has accomplished the feat so many people have attempted and so few have achieved: amazing Jell-O replications of cityscapes. Balance is slowly being restored to the artistic black hole that was gelatin cities. All is right again, and she's made a ton of them ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’