World’s Coolest Job: Professional Lightsaber Fighter
What does a former Medieval Times performer do when his career helping “thousands of people escape into a fantasy of beautiful princesses and knights in shining armor” is over? Join a professional lightsaber fighting performance group, of course. Here’s an interview with Chris Harper, member of Jedi Saber Combat, group that performs choreographed lightsaber fights at public events like minor league baseball games and charity events. Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet