World’s Coolest Job: Professional Lightsaber Fighter
What does a former Medieval Times performer do when his career helping “thousands of people escape into a fantasy of beautiful princesses and knights in shining armor” is over? Join a professional lightsaber fighting performance group, of course. Here’s an interview with Chris Harper, member of Jedi Saber Combat, group that performs choreographed lightsaber fights at public events like minor league baseball games and charity events. Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims
- > Here’s Your First Look at 'Jurassic World'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’