World’s Coolest Job: Professional Lightsaber Fighter
What does a former Medieval Times performer do when his career helping “thousands of people escape into a fantasy of beautiful princesses and knights in shining armor” is over? Join a professional lightsaber fighting performance group, of course. Here’s an interview with Chris Harper, member of Jedi Saber Combat, group that performs choreographed lightsaber fights at public events like minor league baseball games and charity events. Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life …
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor