Wonderful Man on the Hunt for Kidney Donation for His Wife
William Swilling is a 77-year-old South Carolina resident who married his wife, Jimmie Sue, 56 years ago. Jimmie Sue was born with only one kidney, and now her other is failing. And even though nobody in the Swilling family is a match, William, a true hero, has made a sandwich board and is pounding the pavement, up to seven miles a day, on the hunt for a potential match. Swilling says he's collected six pages of names of people who are willing to volunteer their kidneys if they end up being a match, but he'd like more. "I’m going to save my wife, and that’s what I want," Swilling told the news. "I love her more now, I believe, than when I married her because we’re not two, we’re one” ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)