Wonderful Man on the Hunt for Kidney Donation for His Wife
William Swilling is a 77-year-old South Carolina resident who married his wife, Jimmie Sue, 56 years ago. Jimmie Sue was born with only one kidney, and now her other is failing. And even though nobody in the Swilling family is a match, William, a true hero, has made a sandwich board and is pounding the pavement, up to seven miles a day, on the hunt for a potential match. Swilling says he's collected six pages of names of people who are willing to volunteer their kidneys if they end up being a match, but he'd like more. "I’m going to save my wife, and that’s what I want," Swilling told the news. "I love her more now, I believe, than when I married her because we’re not two, we’re one” ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Southern Baptists Urge President Obama to Act on ISIS
- > Yep. Mumford's New Album Will Be All Electric.
- > The Perfect Crime: Thief Knocks Himself Out Trying to Break Into Car
- > Icing-Filled Cap’n Crunch-Covered Donut Holes Are Being Sold at Taco Bell
- > Kanye's New Album Will Be Called ‘So Help Me God’