Wonderful Man on the Hunt for Kidney Donation for His Wife
William Swilling is a 77-year-old South Carolina resident who married his wife, Jimmie Sue, 56 years ago. Jimmie Sue was born with only one kidney, and now her other is failing. And even though nobody in the Swilling family is a match, William, a true hero, has made a sandwich board and is pounding the pavement, up to seven miles a day, on the hunt for a potential match. Swilling says he's collected six pages of names of people who are willing to volunteer their kidneys if they end up being a match, but he'd like more. "I’m going to save my wife, and that’s what I want," Swilling told the news. "I love her more now, I believe, than when I married her because we’re not two, we’re one” ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing