Women's Preventative Care Portion of Obamacare Goes Into Effect Today
August 1 marks the beginning of National Catfish Month, a two-minute warning on summer break and, this year, the debut of the Affordable Healthcare Act's component on women's preventative care. Starting today, some 47 million women have access to free HPV testing; counseling for STD's; counseling and screening for HIV; breast-feeding supplies; support and counseling; domestic violence counseling; and other preventative services. Exempt from the act are certain insurers who have grandfathered status and nonprofit religious organizations ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity