Woman Told Abort 'Brain Dead' Baby Gives Birth to Healthy Child
Sarah Hagan was advised by her doctors to abort her child, after a 24-week ultrasound revealed that her unborn child was brain dead, only had one eye and had no chance of survival. Hagan said physicians gave her an abortion drug designed for women much earlier in their pregnancies, and when that didn't work, informed her that she'd need to go into delivery immediately. Hagan did, and she had Aaron—a healthy boy with both eyes, whose only complications stem from his premature birth, something Hagan says is the hospital's fault. Aaron is fifteen months old and doing well, and his mother is considering legal action ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal