Woman Told Abort 'Brain Dead' Baby Gives Birth to Healthy Child
Sarah Hagan was advised by her doctors to abort her child, after a 24-week ultrasound revealed that her unborn child was brain dead, only had one eye and had no chance of survival. Hagan said physicians gave her an abortion drug designed for women much earlier in their pregnancies, and when that didn't work, informed her that she'd need to go into delivery immediately. Hagan did, and she had Aaron—a healthy boy with both eyes, whose only complications stem from his premature birth, something Hagan says is the hospital's fault. Aaron is fifteen months old and doing well, and his mother is considering legal action ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night
- > Report: ISIS Has Buried Thousands in Mass Graves