Woman Suing 13-Year Old Little Leaguer Seems Reasonable
A New Jersey woman is suing a 12-year-old Little League catcher whose baseball accidentally hit her while she was eating a picnic five feet from the bullpen, breaking her orbital bone. The boy, Matthew Migliaccio, was 11 at the time and his father said he's received angry and threatening letters ever since the mishap. The Little League itself, in the mean time, has opted to sit this one out, saying they cover injuries for players and coaches, but not spectators. So, obviously, everyone's just being very cool about this ...
Recommended For You
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'