Woman Suing 13-Year Old Little Leaguer Seems Reasonable
A New Jersey woman is suing a 12-year-old Little League catcher whose baseball accidentally hit her while she was eating a picnic five feet from the bullpen, breaking her orbital bone. The boy, Matthew Migliaccio, was 11 at the time and his father said he's received angry and threatening letters ever since the mishap. The Little League itself, in the mean time, has opted to sit this one out, saying they cover injuries for players and coaches, but not spectators. So, obviously, everyone's just being very cool about this ...
Recommended For You
- > A Russian Orthodox Church Leader Has Been Arrested as Laws Banning Evangelism Take Effect
- > Watch St. Paul and the Broken Bones Play Their Soulful New Song 'All I Ever Wonder’ on Colbert
- > ‘White Lives Matter’ Has Officially Been Declared a Hate Group
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > This Hammered Dulcimer Cover of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' Is the Coolest Music Performance You’ll See Today