Woman Suing 13-Year Old Little Leaguer Seems Reasonable
A New Jersey woman is suing a 12-year-old Little League catcher whose baseball accidentally hit her while she was eating a picnic five feet from the bullpen, breaking her orbital bone. The boy, Matthew Migliaccio, was 11 at the time and his father said he's received angry and threatening letters ever since the mishap. The Little League itself, in the mean time, has opted to sit this one out, saying they cover injuries for players and coaches, but not spectators. So, obviously, everyone's just being very cool about this ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?