Woman Suing 13-Year Old Little Leaguer Seems Reasonable
A New Jersey woman is suing a 12-year-old Little League catcher whose baseball accidentally hit her while she was eating a picnic five feet from the bullpen, breaking her orbital bone. The boy, Matthew Migliaccio, was 11 at the time and his father said he's received angry and threatening letters ever since the mishap. The Little League itself, in the mean time, has opted to sit this one out, saying they cover injuries for players and coaches, but not spectators. So, obviously, everyone's just being very cool about this ...
Recommended For You
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’