Woman Suing 13-Year Old Little Leaguer Seems Reasonable
A New Jersey woman is suing a 12-year-old Little League catcher whose baseball accidentally hit her while she was eating a picnic five feet from the bullpen, breaking her orbital bone. The boy, Matthew Migliaccio, was 11 at the time and his father said he's received angry and threatening letters ever since the mishap. The Little League itself, in the mean time, has opted to sit this one out, saying they cover injuries for players and coaches, but not spectators. So, obviously, everyone's just being very cool about this ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria