Witness Testimony: More Grisly Details in the Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial
In the final days of testimonies from prosecution witnesses in the Kermit Gosnell murder trial, there have been more, extremely disturbing details to come forth. (Warning, some of the descriptions below and images contained in the news articles linked are graphic.) A former medical assistant at the abortion clinic testified that she saw at least 10 babies born after failed abortions who were breathing before Dr. Gosnell killed them. In another case, a baby survived the procedure and was “swimming” in a toilet, attempting to get out. Dr. Gosnell snipped the baby’s neck with scissors. At the time, Cross filed a complaint with local authorities, but nothing was done to follow up.
The case has ignited a media firestorm about the politics of covering abortion after a USA Today column by Kirsten Powers exposed the lack of coverage it received from major outlets, and the horrendous details of the allegations …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage