Witness Testimony: More Grisly Details in the Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial
In the final days of testimonies from prosecution witnesses in the Kermit Gosnell murder trial, there have been more, extremely disturbing details to come forth. (Warning, some of the descriptions below and images contained in the news articles linked are graphic.) A former medical assistant at the abortion clinic testified that she saw at least 10 babies born after failed abortions who were breathing before Dr. Gosnell killed them. In another case, a baby survived the procedure and was “swimming” in a toilet, attempting to get out. Dr. Gosnell snipped the baby’s neck with scissors. At the time, Cross filed a complaint with local authorities, but nothing was done to follow up.
The case has ignited a media firestorm about the politics of covering abortion after a USA Today column by Kirsten Powers exposed the lack of coverage it received from major outlets, and the horrendous details of the allegations …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?