Witness Testimony: More Grisly Details in the Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial
In the final days of testimonies from prosecution witnesses in the Kermit Gosnell murder trial, there have been more, extremely disturbing details to come forth. (Warning, some of the descriptions below and images contained in the news articles linked are graphic.) A former medical assistant at the abortion clinic testified that she saw at least 10 babies born after failed abortions who were breathing before Dr. Gosnell killed them. In another case, a baby survived the procedure and was “swimming” in a toilet, attempting to get out. Dr. Gosnell snipped the baby’s neck with scissors. At the time, Cross filed a complaint with local authorities, but nothing was done to follow up.
The case has ignited a media firestorm about the politics of covering abortion after a USA Today column by Kirsten Powers exposed the lack of coverage it received from major outlets, and the horrendous details of the allegations …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here