Witness Testimony: More Grisly Details in the Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial
In the final days of testimonies from prosecution witnesses in the Kermit Gosnell murder trial, there have been more, extremely disturbing details to come forth. (Warning, some of the descriptions below and images contained in the news articles linked are graphic.) A former medical assistant at the abortion clinic testified that she saw at least 10 babies born after failed abortions who were breathing before Dr. Gosnell killed them. In another case, a baby survived the procedure and was “swimming” in a toilet, attempting to get out. Dr. Gosnell snipped the baby’s neck with scissors. At the time, Cross filed a complaint with local authorities, but nothing was done to follow up.
The case has ignited a media firestorm about the politics of covering abortion after a USA Today column by Kirsten Powers exposed the lack of coverage it received from major outlets, and the horrendous details of the allegations …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’