Wishes Do Come True: 'Arrested Development' Gets Even More Episodes
As we all know, you can't always get what you want. And even if you do, what you want may not be quite what you wanted, once you get it. You get a Nirvana reunion, but with a Beatle up front. You get an Angry Birds movie, but it's not coming till 2016, when we're all a hundred years old. There's no telling yet whether or not Arrested Development's return will be as good as we want it to be, but here's some good news: Netflix likes the early stuff so much, they've asked for more of it. The fourth season of Arrested Development is being expanded from 10 episodes to as many as 15. Not a surefire promise of greatness, but it does mean you're getting a little more of what you want. And it's all going to be on Netflix. And then there's going to be a movie. Let the great experiment begin! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks 564
- Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'83
- 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem536
- The Surprising New Findings that Could Re-Shape the Pro-Life Movement580
- > South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks
- > Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'
- > 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem
- > This Simple Video Is a Surprisingly Powerful Look at the European Refugee Crisis
- > Playing God? Scientists Begin Building Human-Animal Hybrid Embryos