Wishes Do Come True: 'Arrested Development' Gets Even More Episodes
As we all know, you can't always get what you want. And even if you do, what you want may not be quite what you wanted, once you get it. You get a Nirvana reunion, but with a Beatle up front. You get an Angry Birds movie, but it's not coming till 2016, when we're all a hundred years old. There's no telling yet whether or not Arrested Development's return will be as good as we want it to be, but here's some good news: Netflix likes the early stuff so much, they've asked for more of it. The fourth season of Arrested Development is being expanded from 10 episodes to as many as 15. Not a surefire promise of greatness, but it does mean you're getting a little more of what you want. And it's all going to be on Netflix. And then there's going to be a movie. Let the great experiment begin! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless