Wishes Do Come True: 'Arrested Development' Gets Even More Episodes
As we all know, you can't always get what you want. And even if you do, what you want may not be quite what you wanted, once you get it. You get a Nirvana reunion, but with a Beatle up front. You get an Angry Birds movie, but it's not coming till 2016, when we're all a hundred years old. There's no telling yet whether or not Arrested Development's return will be as good as we want it to be, but here's some good news: Netflix likes the early stuff so much, they've asked for more of it. The fourth season of Arrested Development is being expanded from 10 episodes to as many as 15. Not a surefire promise of greatness, but it does mean you're getting a little more of what you want. And it's all going to be on Netflix. And then there's going to be a movie. Let the great experiment begin! ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.