Wishes Do Come True: 'Arrested Development' Gets Even More Episodes
As we all know, you can't always get what you want. And even if you do, what you want may not be quite what you wanted, once you get it. You get a Nirvana reunion, but with a Beatle up front. You get an Angry Birds movie, but it's not coming till 2016, when we're all a hundred years old. There's no telling yet whether or not Arrested Development's return will be as good as we want it to be, but here's some good news: Netflix likes the early stuff so much, they've asked for more of it. The fourth season of Arrested Development is being expanded from 10 episodes to as many as 15. Not a surefire promise of greatness, but it does mean you're getting a little more of what you want. And it's all going to be on Netflix. And then there's going to be a movie. Let the great experiment begin! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers