Wishes Do Come True: 'Arrested Development' Gets Even More Episodes
As we all know, you can't always get what you want. And even if you do, what you want may not be quite what you wanted, once you get it. You get a Nirvana reunion, but with a Beatle up front. You get an Angry Birds movie, but it's not coming till 2016, when we're all a hundred years old. There's no telling yet whether or not Arrested Development's return will be as good as we want it to be, but here's some good news: Netflix likes the early stuff so much, they've asked for more of it. The fourth season of Arrested Development is being expanded from 10 episodes to as many as 15. Not a surefire promise of greatness, but it does mean you're getting a little more of what you want. And it's all going to be on Netflix. And then there's going to be a movie. Let the great experiment begin! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation