Will Obama's Second Term Go Green?
There's a lot of speculation about President Barack Obama's second term, which gets its big kickoff today. But one of the surer things amidst all the hypotheticals is that Obama will be making environmentalism a cornerstone of round two, with support for renewable energy and global warming concern slowing becoming a bipartisan concern. Cap-and-trade programs are gaining steam in Washington, and the president has repeatedly hinted at his intentions to make them a focus of the next four years. If he's successful, he'll be the first president to be so. Saving the world is just too controversial ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle