Will Obama's Second Term Go Green?
There's a lot of speculation about President Barack Obama's second term, which gets its big kickoff today. But one of the surer things amidst all the hypotheticals is that Obama will be making environmentalism a cornerstone of round two, with support for renewable energy and global warming concern slowing becoming a bipartisan concern. Cap-and-trade programs are gaining steam in Washington, and the president has repeatedly hinted at his intentions to make them a focus of the next four years. If he's successful, he'll be the first president to be so. Saving the world is just too controversial ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > States With Mandatory Background Checks for Guns Don't Have As Many School Shootings
- > Donald Trump Named 'Person of the Year' By 'Time' Magazine
- > Ohio Just Passed a Law That Makes Abortion Illegal at the Moment a Heartbeat Can Be Detected
- > Do You Even Lift (Your Name on High), Bro?
- > Finally, Another Will Ferrell Athlete Movie Is in the Works