Will Obama's Second Term Go Green?
There's a lot of speculation about President Barack Obama's second term, which gets its big kickoff today. But one of the surer things amidst all the hypotheticals is that Obama will be making environmentalism a cornerstone of round two, with support for renewable energy and global warming concern slowing becoming a bipartisan concern. Cap-and-trade programs are gaining steam in Washington, and the president has repeatedly hinted at his intentions to make them a focus of the next four years. If he's successful, he'll be the first president to be so. Saving the world is just too controversial ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41