Will Obama's Second Term Go Green?
There's a lot of speculation about President Barack Obama's second term, which gets its big kickoff today. But one of the surer things amidst all the hypotheticals is that Obama will be making environmentalism a cornerstone of round two, with support for renewable energy and global warming concern slowing becoming a bipartisan concern. Cap-and-trade programs are gaining steam in Washington, and the president has repeatedly hinted at his intentions to make them a focus of the next four years. If he's successful, he'll be the first president to be so. Saving the world is just too controversial ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > The ISIS Leader Responsible for the Group’s Propaganda Videos Was Killed Yesterday
- > Donald Trump Will Visit Mexico Today on an Invitation From Mexico's President
- > Netflix Just Released a Teaser for ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences