Why Was the Macy's Parade Confetti Made Out of Classified Documents?
Love a good mystery? Are you a super sleuth? Are you bored? Well, then you might want to help the police force of Long Island determine why, exactly, their classified documents got turned into confetti for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The documents weren't shredded properly, which means that perfectly legible names, social security numbers, phone numbers and addresses of undercover cops, as well as arrest records and the details of Mitt Romney’s motorcade procession, were fired into the crowds willy-nilly from the parade. Macy's is swearing they only use bright, colorful confetti (a likely story), and determining the exact source of the confetti is impossible, so everyone is in desperate need of a detective who can figure out just what is going on here. That's your mission, gumshoes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park
- > A Bunch of FIFA Officials Have Been Arrested for Corruption