Why Is Marijuana Use on the Decline Among Young Adults?
Even as support for the legalization of marijuana has doubled, the use of it among the 18-29 year-old set is actually on the decline. That's according to a Gallup poll, that says 36% of that age group has tried marijuana. Compare that to 46% in 1999, and 56% in 1985, and you've got a compelling argument against the common assumption that kids these days are crazier than ever. That said, the actual number of people who do use marijuana is actually holding fairly steady. It seems like people are just waiting a little longer before they start actually using it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet