Why Is Marijuana Use on the Decline Among Young Adults?
Even as support for the legalization of marijuana has doubled, the use of it among the 18-29 year-old set is actually on the decline. That's according to a Gallup poll, that says 36% of that age group has tried marijuana. Compare that to 46% in 1999, and 56% in 1985, and you've got a compelling argument against the common assumption that kids these days are crazier than ever. That said, the actual number of people who do use marijuana is actually holding fairly steady. It seems like people are just waiting a little longer before they start actually using it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President