Why Has It Taken So Long To Make a "Little House on the Prairie" Movie?
Last week, we were all thrilled to hear that Hollywood is moving forward on its modern adaptation of Wuthering Heights which will hopefully, but not definitely, be called Wuth3rin' H3ights, for the kids. But perhaps you were disturbed to hear that, for some reason, Hollywood got around to a Wuthering Heights film adaptation before they got around to a Little House on the Prairie adaptation? Well be disturbed no longer. Whatever inane excuses the film industry was using for not doing the obvious thing and making a Little House on the Prairie movie have been laid to rest, and the book is getting the film adaptation it deserves. The world is right again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban