Why Has It Taken So Long To Make a "Little House on the Prairie" Movie?
Last week, we were all thrilled to hear that Hollywood is moving forward on its modern adaptation of Wuthering Heights which will hopefully, but not definitely, be called Wuth3rin' H3ights, for the kids. But perhaps you were disturbed to hear that, for some reason, Hollywood got around to a Wuthering Heights film adaptation before they got around to a Little House on the Prairie adaptation? Well be disturbed no longer. Whatever inane excuses the film industry was using for not doing the obvious thing and making a Little House on the Prairie movie have been laid to rest, and the book is getting the film adaptation it deserves. The world is right again ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists