Why Has It Taken So Long To Make a "Little House on the Prairie" Movie?
Last week, we were all thrilled to hear that Hollywood is moving forward on its modern adaptation of Wuthering Heights which will hopefully, but not definitely, be called Wuth3rin' H3ights, for the kids. But perhaps you were disturbed to hear that, for some reason, Hollywood got around to a Wuthering Heights film adaptation before they got around to a Little House on the Prairie adaptation? Well be disturbed no longer. Whatever inane excuses the film industry was using for not doing the obvious thing and making a Little House on the Prairie movie have been laid to rest, and the book is getting the film adaptation it deserves. The world is right again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet