Why Has It Taken So Long To Make a "Little House on the Prairie" Movie?
Last week, we were all thrilled to hear that Hollywood is moving forward on its modern adaptation of Wuthering Heights which will hopefully, but not definitely, be called Wuth3rin' H3ights, for the kids. But perhaps you were disturbed to hear that, for some reason, Hollywood got around to a Wuthering Heights film adaptation before they got around to a Little House on the Prairie adaptation? Well be disturbed no longer. Whatever inane excuses the film industry was using for not doing the obvious thing and making a Little House on the Prairie movie have been laid to rest, and the book is getting the film adaptation it deserves. The world is right again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President