Why Didn't You Watch Any Movies This Summer?
This summer's box office was expected to crush records, with the triple threat of Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and a new Bourne movie. But for whatever reason, none of us felt like going to the movies much this year, and that's made the summer of 2012 Hollywood's worst in 20 years. What's the deal? It's almost as if you people are sick and tired of the endless deluge of remakes, reboots, sequels and prequels or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies