Why Didn't You Watch Any Movies This Summer?
This summer's box office was expected to crush records, with the triple threat of Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and a new Bourne movie. But for whatever reason, none of us felt like going to the movies much this year, and that's made the summer of 2012 Hollywood's worst in 20 years. What's the deal? It's almost as if you people are sick and tired of the endless deluge of remakes, reboots, sequels and prequels or something ...
Recommended For You
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year
- > KFC Has Unleashed the ‘Double Down Dog’ Upon Humanity
- > Here's the First Trailer for the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot