Why Didn't You Watch Any Movies This Summer?
This summer's box office was expected to crush records, with the triple threat of Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and a new Bourne movie. But for whatever reason, none of us felt like going to the movies much this year, and that's made the summer of 2012 Hollywood's worst in 20 years. What's the deal? It's almost as if you people are sick and tired of the endless deluge of remakes, reboots, sequels and prequels or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Louis C.K. to Star in, Direct and Write New Indie Film
- > Want to See a 3,000-Piece Lego ‘Star Wars’ Kit Get Completely Destroyed in Slow Motion?
- > NYPD Officer Dies After Being Shot in the Face
- > Marvel at the Wizardry of this Guy’s Ability to Throw Things Over His Shoulder
- > Taco Bell Is Giving Away ‘Biscuit Tacos’ This Morning as Part of a Questionable Campaign