Why Didn't You Watch Any Movies This Summer?
This summer's box office was expected to crush records, with the triple threat of Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and a new Bourne movie. But for whatever reason, none of us felt like going to the movies much this year, and that's made the summer of 2012 Hollywood's worst in 20 years. What's the deal? It's almost as if you people are sick and tired of the endless deluge of remakes, reboots, sequels and prequels or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Harvard Study Links Church Attendance to Lower Divorce Rates
- > Obama Thinks Pot Should Be Decriminalized
- > This YouTube Genius Can Turn Any Song into Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’
- > Chick-fil-A Is Rolling Out Another Food Truck
- > Pakistan Has Sentenced Five People to Death for Murdering a Christian Couple