Why Did YouTube and Facebook Block the Trailer for Kirk Cameron's New Movie?
For a short time yesterday and today, both YouTube and Facebook put the kibosh on material for Kirk Cameron's Unstoppable (not to be confused with Denzel Washington's Unstoppable.) Both places said that the movie trailer violated the site's policies, and both have since reversed their stance. (You can watch the trailer here, if you want.) Now, positions on Kirk Cameron aside, it does seem a little hypocritical of Facebook (which has at least one group calling for the murder of George Zimmerman) and YouTube (which has horrors too numerous to name) to single out an seemingly harmless documentary on why bad things happen to good people ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair