Why Did YouTube and Facebook Block the Trailer for Kirk Cameron's New Movie?
For a short time yesterday and today, both YouTube and Facebook put the kibosh on material for Kirk Cameron's Unstoppable (not to be confused with Denzel Washington's Unstoppable.) Both places said that the movie trailer violated the site's policies, and both have since reversed their stance. (You can watch the trailer here, if you want.) Now, positions on Kirk Cameron aside, it does seem a little hypocritical of Facebook (which has at least one group calling for the murder of George Zimmerman) and YouTube (which has horrors too numerous to name) to single out an seemingly harmless documentary on why bad things happen to good people ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’