Whoever Runs Oreo's Twitter Is a Genius
Oreos are great. No controversy there. But Oreo is also one of the rare companies that seems to know that Twitter isn't just some sort of social media platform—it's fun. Here's how it went down. Twitter user @Laura_ellenxx tweeted "Can tell I like chocolate abit too much when I'm following @KITKAT and @Oreo hahahahahah". It's a credit to whoever runs Kit Kat's Twitter account that they were able to figure that Tweet out, but their response was great.
But as fun as a Kit Kat Tic Tac Toe (Kit Kat Koe?) game would have been, Oreo proved that it plays by its own rules ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening4
- Justice Department: North Carolina’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Violates the Civil Rights Act45
- Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’397
- Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’5
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening
- > Watch a Dude Pop a Huge Balloon—While Standing Inside of It—In Slow Motion
- > Justice Department: North Carolina’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Violates the Civil Rights Act
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’