Whoever Runs Oreo's Twitter Is a Genius
Oreos are great. No controversy there. But Oreo is also one of the rare companies that seems to know that Twitter isn't just some sort of social media platform—it's fun. Here's how it went down. Twitter user @Laura_ellenxx tweeted "Can tell I like chocolate abit too much when I'm following @KITKAT and @Oreo hahahahahah". It's a credit to whoever runs Kit Kat's Twitter account that they were able to figure that Tweet out, but their response was great.
But as fun as a Kit Kat Tic Tac Toe (Kit Kat Koe?) game would have been, Oreo proved that it plays by its own rules ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign