Whoever Runs Oreo's Twitter Is a Genius
Oreos are great. No controversy there. But Oreo is also one of the rare companies that seems to know that Twitter isn't just some sort of social media platform—it's fun. Here's how it went down. Twitter user @Laura_ellenxx tweeted "Can tell I like chocolate abit too much when I'm following @KITKAT and @Oreo hahahahahah". It's a credit to whoever runs Kit Kat's Twitter account that they were able to figure that Tweet out, but their response was great.
But as fun as a Kit Kat Tic Tac Toe (Kit Kat Koe?) game would have been, Oreo proved that it plays by its own rules ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation