Whoa: RELEVANT's Site Traffic Quadrupled This Summer
We don't usually do anything in the way of tooting our own horns, since there are so many other horns to toot. But we saw recently that the number of people coming to our website has quadrupled since our redesign in late June (yes, as in 400 percent growth). What makes that especially surprising is that late summer is usually the lowest time of year for traffic on sites like ours, because people are, you know, out doing things. So, we want to say a massive thank you to everyone who comes, reads, shares and contributes to this site.
And probably the most exciting part is that we're nowhere near done. Our developers and designers are hard at work on massive new sections launching soon, like RELEVANT U, Next, Reject Apathy, The Drop and RTV—not to mention our mobile site, a lot more interface improvements and some really cool surprises. So, keep coming back (and tell your friends!). The best is definitely yet to come ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Watch This Woman Perfectly Throw Her Husband His Lunch Down Multiple Floors
- > More Than 230 People Are Dead After Devastating Airstrikes in Aleppo
- > Police Released Their Own Videos of the Keith Scott Shooting This Weekend
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November