Who Will Direct the New 'Star Wars'?
Some of the better news that's come out of all the Star Wars news of the past few weeks is that George Lucas won't be directing it. Sorry, George Lucas. Thanks for giving everyone such a fun toy. Sorry you almost ruined the whole thing with Jar-Jar. So, as to who will be directing Episode VII—which is rumored to continue to center around the ongoing adventures of a much older Luke, Leia and Han—it should come as no surprise that big guns are being approached. Brad Bird (Mission: Impossible 4, The Incredibles), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek, Super 8) and some guy named Steven Spielberg. Hey, any one of those could be good. A new hope, indeed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns148
- Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver50
- ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days8,105
- Here’s What Jesus Meant When He Said, “Sell Everything And Give It to the Poor.”727
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level