Who Will Direct the New 'Star Wars'?
Some of the better news that's come out of all the Star Wars news of the past few weeks is that George Lucas won't be directing it. Sorry, George Lucas. Thanks for giving everyone such a fun toy. Sorry you almost ruined the whole thing with Jar-Jar. So, as to who will be directing Episode VII—which is rumored to continue to center around the ongoing adventures of a much older Luke, Leia and Han—it should come as no surprise that big guns are being approached. Brad Bird (Mission: Impossible 4, The Incredibles), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek, Super 8) and some guy named Steven Spielberg. Hey, any one of those could be good. A new hope, indeed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage