Who Will Direct the New 'Star Wars'?
Some of the better news that's come out of all the Star Wars news of the past few weeks is that George Lucas won't be directing it. Sorry, George Lucas. Thanks for giving everyone such a fun toy. Sorry you almost ruined the whole thing with Jar-Jar. So, as to who will be directing Episode VII—which is rumored to continue to center around the ongoing adventures of a much older Luke, Leia and Han—it should come as no surprise that big guns are being approached. Brad Bird (Mission: Impossible 4, The Incredibles), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek, Super 8) and some guy named Steven Spielberg. Hey, any one of those could be good. A new hope, indeed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation
- > Hilary Swank Was Offered a Role for 5% of What Her Male Co-Star Would Earn
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1: