Who Will Direct the New 'Star Wars'?
Some of the better news that's come out of all the Star Wars news of the past few weeks is that George Lucas won't be directing it. Sorry, George Lucas. Thanks for giving everyone such a fun toy. Sorry you almost ruined the whole thing with Jar-Jar. So, as to who will be directing Episode VII—which is rumored to continue to center around the ongoing adventures of a much older Luke, Leia and Han—it should come as no surprise that big guns are being approached. Brad Bird (Mission: Impossible 4, The Incredibles), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek, Super 8) and some guy named Steven Spielberg. Hey, any one of those could be good. A new hope, indeed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’