Who Wants to Buy Bushmaster?
Bushmaster—the gun manufacturer of the rifle used in the Newtown, Conn., shootings—is being sold by its owner, the private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management. Cerberus acquired Bushmaster in 2006 and merged it with other gun companies to form the large and lucrative firearms manufacturer Freedom Group. But, having noted in a press release that "it is apparent that the Sandy Hook tragedy was a watershed event that has raised the national debate on gun control to an unprecedented level,” Cerberus is getting rid of its gun assets. This could be the first in a trend ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Investigation Reveals That Pentagon Knew About $125 Billion Being Wasted And Covered It Up
- > Twitter Announced Its Top Tweets and Hashtags of 2016
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > 'Atlanta' and 'Stranger Things' Received Nominations for 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- > Beyonce Just Got 9 2017 Grammy Nominations