Who Wants to be a Powerball Gazillionaire?
Apparently, not one but two winning Powerball tickets were sold over the past week, meaning the claims on the record $579.9 million jackpot ought to be coming in shortly. One ticket was from Arizona, the other from Missouri, and nobody's sure if either ticket belonged to an individual, or some sort of office pool. Regardless, that's two mega-million jackpots that are going to make people so rich that they're never going to have any problems ever again ..
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day