Who Wants to be a Powerball Gazillionaire?
Apparently, not one but two winning Powerball tickets were sold over the past week, meaning the claims on the record $579.9 million jackpot ought to be coming in shortly. One ticket was from Arizona, the other from Missouri, and nobody's sure if either ticket belonged to an individual, or some sort of office pool. Regardless, that's two mega-million jackpots that are going to make people so rich that they're never going to have any problems ever again ..
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts