Who Wants to be a Powerball Gazillionaire?
Apparently, not one but two winning Powerball tickets were sold over the past week, meaning the claims on the record $579.9 million jackpot ought to be coming in shortly. One ticket was from Arizona, the other from Missouri, and nobody's sure if either ticket belonged to an individual, or some sort of office pool. Regardless, that's two mega-million jackpots that are going to make people so rich that they're never going to have any problems ever again ..
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Someone Inserted the Trump Administration into ‘The Office’ Intro
- > Obama Gave $221 Million in Aid to the Palestinian Authority Moments Before Leaving Office
- > New App Alerts Subway Passengers When a Pregnant Woman Needs a Seat
- > Lecrae’s New Single Features Ty Dolla $ign
- > So Luke Skywalker Is ‘The Last Jedi’, Right?