Who Says Hollywood Is Out of Ideas?
Fox has just bought a pitch for Bleached, a script that is about a chubby four-year-old who falls overboard during a family vacation, is raised by whales and becomes an Olympic swimmer. Just goes to show that there are still lots of fresh, brilliant sounding ideas out there for new movies and that Hollywood is still a place to take chances on innovative plots with compelling characters. This movie sounds like it has everything: chubby four-year-olds, whales and the Olympics. Can't wait for the inevitable scene where the whale-raised Olympian's cruel rival gets finally gets what he deserved by being pushed into the pool. Is it too early to book tickets for the midnight showing? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Turkish Nightclub Attack Suspect Has Ties to ISIS
- > The Obamas Donated Their Old Swing Set and Then Surprised the Kids Who Got It
- > Noor Salman, Wife of Pulse Massacre Shooter, Is Arrested and Charged; Faces Life Sentence
- > Researchers Have Found a Way to Create Phones With Built-In Fire Extinguishers
- > Women's March Removes Pro-Life Group As Partner