Who Is the Ryan Gosling Coloring Book's Target Demographic?
Ryan Gosling, the Internet's boyfriend, finally has a coloring book of his own. The book's description says it's "the only thing more appealing than Gosling himself," which seems like a bit of an oversell—but then, this book's demographic might disagree. Which raises the much more important question: "Who is this book's target demographic?" Ryan Gosling fans, who should be too old to be coloring? Or coloring book fans, who are too young for Ryan Gosling? Or some sort of hybrid of people who are old enough to love Ryan Gosling, but don't actually act all that old? But who on earth would that be? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President