Who Is the Ryan Gosling Coloring Book's Target Demographic?
Ryan Gosling, the Internet's boyfriend, finally has a coloring book of his own. The book's description says it's "the only thing more appealing than Gosling himself," which seems like a bit of an oversell—but then, this book's demographic might disagree. Which raises the much more important question: "Who is this book's target demographic?" Ryan Gosling fans, who should be too old to be coloring? Or coloring book fans, who are too young for Ryan Gosling? Or some sort of hybrid of people who are old enough to love Ryan Gosling, but don't actually act all that old? But who on earth would that be? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation