Who Is the Ryan Gosling Coloring Book's Target Demographic?
Ryan Gosling, the Internet's boyfriend, finally has a coloring book of his own. The book's description says it's "the only thing more appealing than Gosling himself," which seems like a bit of an oversell—but then, this book's demographic might disagree. Which raises the much more important question: "Who is this book's target demographic?" Ryan Gosling fans, who should be too old to be coloring? Or coloring book fans, who are too young for Ryan Gosling? Or some sort of hybrid of people who are old enough to love Ryan Gosling, but don't actually act all that old? But who on earth would that be? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet