Who Is the Ryan Gosling Coloring Book's Target Demographic?
Ryan Gosling, the Internet's boyfriend, finally has a coloring book of his own. The book's description says it's "the only thing more appealing than Gosling himself," which seems like a bit of an oversell—but then, this book's demographic might disagree. Which raises the much more important question: "Who is this book's target demographic?" Ryan Gosling fans, who should be too old to be coloring? Or coloring book fans, who are too young for Ryan Gosling? Or some sort of hybrid of people who are old enough to love Ryan Gosling, but don't actually act all that old? But who on earth would that be? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > NY Yankees Foundation to Pay for the Education of Murdered Officer’s Kids
- > Man Who Killed Two NYC Police Officers Bragged on Instagram Before Shooting
- > SNL's Christmas 'Serial' Parody Hits It Out of the Park
- > Archaeologists Have Discovered an Entry Way to King Herod’s Palace
- > 'School of Rock' Is Coming to Broadway