Who Is the Ryan Gosling Coloring Book's Target Demographic?
Ryan Gosling, the Internet's boyfriend, finally has a coloring book of his own. The book's description says it's "the only thing more appealing than Gosling himself," which seems like a bit of an oversell—but then, this book's demographic might disagree. Which raises the much more important question: "Who is this book's target demographic?" Ryan Gosling fans, who should be too old to be coloring? Or coloring book fans, who are too young for Ryan Gosling? Or some sort of hybrid of people who are old enough to love Ryan Gosling, but don't actually act all that old? But who on earth would that be? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A New Study Finds That Regular Church Attendance Decreases the Risk of Suicide
- > Emanuel AME Church Shooting Victims Are Suing the Government for Allowing Dylann Roof to Buy a Gun
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian