Which Monopoly Piece Will You Save?
Monopoly's getting a facelift, and its tokens are all on the chopping block. The board game, famous for taking as long as a normal board game to just set up and then about three days to actually play, is going to bring in a new game token sometime this year. You can vote on what token that will be (check out your options below), but Monopoly rules dictate that only eight game tokens be allowed in the game, and Monopoly rules are a solemn force that can never be broken. So, you can vote on a robot, a ring, a helicopter, a cat or a guitar, but one of the old pieces has got to go. Who will you vote to save? The thimble? The boot? Or will you vote to save the dog because, really, what would Monopoly be without the little dog? You can go vote on Monopoly's Facebook page, which is at least as fun as playing Monopoly itself ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > The New Presidential Cabinet Won't Include a Latino for the First Time in 30 Years
- > Last Year Was the Hottest Year on Record ... for the Third Year in a Row
- > Donald Trump Will Be Sworn in Using Abraham Lincoln's Bible (and His Own)
- > Two of the Country's Most Prominent Divinity Schools Instruct Their Faculty to Use Gender-Neutral Pronouns for God
- > ‘This Is Us’ Is Coming Back for at Least 2 More Seasons