Which Monopoly Piece Will You Save?
Monopoly's getting a facelift, and its tokens are all on the chopping block. The board game, famous for taking as long as a normal board game to just set up and then about three days to actually play, is going to bring in a new game token sometime this year. You can vote on what token that will be (check out your options below), but Monopoly rules dictate that only eight game tokens be allowed in the game, and Monopoly rules are a solemn force that can never be broken. So, you can vote on a robot, a ring, a helicopter, a cat or a guitar, but one of the old pieces has got to go. Who will you vote to save? The thimble? The boot? Or will you vote to save the dog because, really, what would Monopoly be without the little dog? You can go vote on Monopoly's Facebook page, which is at least as fun as playing Monopoly itself ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film