Which Monopoly Piece Will You Save?
Monopoly's getting a facelift, and its tokens are all on the chopping block. The board game, famous for taking as long as a normal board game to just set up and then about three days to actually play, is going to bring in a new game token sometime this year. You can vote on what token that will be (check out your options below), but Monopoly rules dictate that only eight game tokens be allowed in the game, and Monopoly rules are a solemn force that can never be broken. So, you can vote on a robot, a ring, a helicopter, a cat or a guitar, but one of the old pieces has got to go. Who will you vote to save? The thimble? The boot? Or will you vote to save the dog because, really, what would Monopoly be without the little dog? You can go vote on Monopoly's Facebook page, which is at least as fun as playing Monopoly itself ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?