Where In the World Is Edward Snowden?
It has been a busy day for Edward Snowden, the NSA whistle-blower whose personal exploits have become more famous than the secrets he leaked and who is currently the world's most sought-after individual, not to mention the most elusive. After word got out that he had booked a flight from Moscow to Cuba, scores of journalists booked tickets on the same flight to get the scoop. Only, Snowden wasn't on the flight. He may have never even been in Moscow, but it does seem likely that he's making his way to Cuba, in hopes of making his way to Ecuador, where fellow secret-spiller Julian Assange has been safely holed up for some time. Venezuela has also been identified as a possible refuge, but there's no word that Snowden has even applied for asylum there so, for all anyone knows, he could be anywhere. Or nowhere. Or maybe even reading this ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Russia’s Law Criminalizing Evangelism Could Be Tossed Out Because of a Christian Missionary
- > Watch the Avett Brothers Cover 'Give Me Love, Give Me Peace On Earth’ on Colbert
- > Cards Against Humanity Is Hiring a CEO, Kind Of
- > 'La La Land' Dominated the Oscar Nominations. Here's the Full List
- > Someone Inserted the Trump Administration into ‘The Office’ Intro