When You Stare Into the 'Left Behind' Poster, the 'Left Behind' Poster Stares Back
It's been a little while since we've had any news to report on our generation's defining moment, the release of Nicolas Cage's Left Behind reboot. The film's inner machinations have been shrouded in mystery, far from the public eye, perfecting every point of the story in much the same way Michelangelo perfected every point of the Sistine Chapel. But today, at long last, we have two huge pieces of news to report. Firstly, the poster. When you stare into Nicolas Cage's Left Behind poster, Nicolas Cage's Left Behind poster stares back at you. One can only guess at what feats of theatrical prowess burn in Cage's brow, but it's just as well we don't know. Mortal minds are not meant for such wizardry.
The second piece of news is more important, so brace yourselves: the very first Left Behind trailer will debut tomorrow. Obviously, we'll bring it to you just as soon as we get our hands on it, but you'll want plenty of sleep tonight. Tomorrow is a big day ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter' 1
- Instead of Sending Him to Jail, Officer Prays with Grieving Man and Drives Him 100 Miles to Be With His Family2
- Why 'Designated Survivor' Is the Show America Needs2
- Should You Support Your Friends Even When You Think They're Wrong?2
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > The Fatal Shooting of Another Unarmed Black Man Sparks Protests in San Diego
- > Tom Hanks Crashes a Couple’s Wedding Photos, Remains the Best
- > Instead of Sending Him to Jail, Officer Prays with Grieving Man and Drives Him 100 Miles to Be With His Family
- > Here’s Usain Bolt Easily Beating James Corden and Owen Wilson in a Foot Race