When This Girl Meets World
By now, we all know that Boy Meets World will be returning to television under the guise of Girl Meets World, which will follow the exploits of Cory and Topanga's daughter. And we've long-known that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel would be reprising their roles, because who else could be trusted with the immense burden—nay—responsibility of this power? But who to play the titular daughter, whose exploits would bring the charm and drama of Boy Meets World to a whole new generation? Look no further than 11-year-old Rowan Blanchard (apparently she was in The Back-up Plan, but all you Back-Up Plan-heads already knew that). She'll be playing Riley Matthews, and though perhaps too tender of age to know the immense weight on her shoulders, she surely knows that she carries the hopes and dreams of the rest of us ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed