When This Girl Meets World
By now, we all know that Boy Meets World will be returning to television under the guise of Girl Meets World, which will follow the exploits of Cory and Topanga's daughter. And we've long-known that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel would be reprising their roles, because who else could be trusted with the immense burden—nay—responsibility of this power? But who to play the titular daughter, whose exploits would bring the charm and drama of Boy Meets World to a whole new generation? Look no further than 11-year-old Rowan Blanchard (apparently she was in The Back-up Plan, but all you Back-Up Plan-heads already knew that). She'll be playing Riley Matthews, and though perhaps too tender of age to know the immense weight on her shoulders, she surely knows that she carries the hopes and dreams of the rest of us ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward