When This Girl Meets World
By now, we all know that Boy Meets World will be returning to television under the guise of Girl Meets World, which will follow the exploits of Cory and Topanga's daughter. And we've long-known that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel would be reprising their roles, because who else could be trusted with the immense burden—nay—responsibility of this power? But who to play the titular daughter, whose exploits would bring the charm and drama of Boy Meets World to a whole new generation? Look no further than 11-year-old Rowan Blanchard (apparently she was in The Back-up Plan, but all you Back-Up Plan-heads already knew that). She'll be playing Riley Matthews, and though perhaps too tender of age to know the immense weight on her shoulders, she surely knows that she carries the hopes and dreams of the rest of us ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course