What You Need to Know About Hurricane Sandy
Forecasters, politicians and meteorologists are breaking out their very best $5 apocalyptic words for Hurricane Sandy's welcome wagon, which is expected to hit around 8pm EST along the Eastern Seaboard. And then there's New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who stuck with a plainer, "Don't be stupid. Get out." So, in the interest of getting real about what this whole thing could do, CNN has put together a very practical list of what to expect from Hurricane Sandy (worth reading for everyone. This thing will have global repercussions.) Also, now's the time to make your Redbox run ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign