What You Need to Know About Hurricane Sandy
Forecasters, politicians and meteorologists are breaking out their very best $5 apocalyptic words for Hurricane Sandy's welcome wagon, which is expected to hit around 8pm EST along the Eastern Seaboard. And then there's New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who stuck with a plainer, "Don't be stupid. Get out." So, in the interest of getting real about what this whole thing could do, CNN has put together a very practical list of what to expect from Hurricane Sandy (worth reading for everyone. This thing will have global repercussions.) Also, now's the time to make your Redbox run ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Report: Christians in North Korea Face Torture, Rape, Death and More For Their Faith
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End