What You Need to Know About Hurricane Sandy
Forecasters, politicians and meteorologists are breaking out their very best $5 apocalyptic words for Hurricane Sandy's welcome wagon, which is expected to hit around 8pm EST along the Eastern Seaboard. And then there's New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who stuck with a plainer, "Don't be stupid. Get out." So, in the interest of getting real about what this whole thing could do, CNN has put together a very practical list of what to expect from Hurricane Sandy (worth reading for everyone. This thing will have global repercussions.) Also, now's the time to make your Redbox run ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet