What You Need to Know About Hurricane Sandy
Forecasters, politicians and meteorologists are breaking out their very best $5 apocalyptic words for Hurricane Sandy's welcome wagon, which is expected to hit around 8pm EST along the Eastern Seaboard. And then there's New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who stuck with a plainer, "Don't be stupid. Get out." So, in the interest of getting real about what this whole thing could do, CNN has put together a very practical list of what to expect from Hurricane Sandy (worth reading for everyone. This thing will have global repercussions.) Also, now's the time to make your Redbox run ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation