What You Need to Know About Hurricane Sandy
Forecasters, politicians and meteorologists are breaking out their very best $5 apocalyptic words for Hurricane Sandy's welcome wagon, which is expected to hit around 8pm EST along the Eastern Seaboard. And then there's New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who stuck with a plainer, "Don't be stupid. Get out." So, in the interest of getting real about what this whole thing could do, CNN has put together a very practical list of what to expect from Hurricane Sandy (worth reading for everyone. This thing will have global repercussions.) Also, now's the time to make your Redbox run ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing